This is a question I have asked myself over and over year after year. You know what my answer is? I am worth whatever I wanna be worth. What are my goals concerning money. First and foremost I view money as a tool. I am not defined by it but we all need it to live and bless others. What will I be charging for my services. This is not set in stone yet however at this time I am going to charge the following.
Intake this will be where I send you a series of questions to get an idea of a few things. One if I can help you and two if you will help yourself. The intake will be free no cost. Then we will create a plan. What type of services I can offer. Costs will vary depending on methods used and time spent. So here is an example only.
You fill out intake. *free
We decide to go further. Both agreed. We decide I will talk on the phone with you twice a week at 30 mins each period. The charge my be 50$ for each call. We plan to do this for 30 days. So that would be 400$ for the month. This is an example only. My rates are not set yet. So lets get on this. Still offering one person to be coached for free. This is a one time offer only. So once someone takes this amazing opportunity I will post on my blog and post the review after we have finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment