So many of us tend to give up on our dreams for our lives. This is a huge mistake on our parts. Part of life is taking a chance and going for what we want. Without ever taking chances we may never know what could have been.
I currently am working on myself more to become the best coach I can. I am looking to answer the following questions.
* what is my purpose
* who do I wanna work with
* why this targeted group
* what will I charge
* what will my services be
* what tools will I use
I am learning more and more everyday that coaching required a huge part of me looking at my story of life what I can offer and why I can offer it.
Until next time,
Be blessed and always love each other
Summer
No comments:
Post a Comment