Saturday, July 18, 2015

What can a coach do

This is a great question to ask.
First let me say every coach is different. They bring different skills and life experiences that can help others in their line of work. I am working on a plan of action is what I wanna call it in order to help my clients become who and what they want. In my life I believe anything is possible as long as you believe and take action.

I am still offering one free one on one coaching via the following methods. Facebook, email, messaging via Facebook as well as telephone. It  will be free and we can work together as I start my journey of helping others.
After I coach this one person I will be charging for what I do and rates have not been set yet. If you would like to contact me via Facebook my name is Summer Sun.
Email contact is:  gigsneed09@yahoo.com

Phone number will be given out on a personal level only to people I've made contact with in the other methods mentioned earlier.

I will take gifts as I take this journey to invest into myself and this business. Please contact me the following methods if you feel lead to help me.


No comments:

Post a Comment